In my new book, No Tomorrows: How To Halt America's Imminent Collapse And Return To The American Dream - And Why It Must Start With The 2012 Elections, I address the core problems in America. One of those is our leadership. This is a perfect opportunity for Romney to show his leadership skills by taking control of the debate. True leaders aren't politically correct, weak, or unknowledgeable. True leaders take control and push forward to results.
- Energy production – America has the world’s greatest resources and we should be supplying the world, not enslaved to the world’s whims.
- Tax Hikes
- Obamacare – How it will destroy the economy, medical care, and the future of Americans
- Fast & Furious – Why is Holder still here? Why did Obama need to use Executive Privilege if nothing was wrong?
- In his speech in 2007 (as seen in video released by The Daily Caller), why is Obama so divisive with race? Why does Obama race to divide our country to a point that hasn’t been this bad since the civil rights movement?
- When Obama told Russian President Medvedev that he’d have more flexibility after the election (referring to nuclear talks), why was he endangering America’s national security?
- Why is there a cover up about the Libya terrorist attack on 9/11?
- Foreign relations – enemies are friends and friends are enemies?
- And he could even make a comment that something is wrong when voters have a candidate who is supported by China and Hugo Chavez for reelection.