Here's the Horse Sense: The establishment Republican leadership of the GOP are a threat to America. They must be stopped if there is any hope left at all for our nation.
Here we go again. Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader of the Senate, has just promised to support another debt increase by Obama. The Washington Times is reporting that McConnell told CBS's Face The Nation on Sunday that Republicans would support a debt ceiling increase and not face a possible government shutdown over the issue.
For those of you who don't get it, let me say this as clearly as I can.
In spite of the feeling of the majority of Americans, the establishment Republican leadership has once again:
- caved in to Obama and the Democrats
- acquiesced to Obama and the Democrats
- conceded defeat to Obama and the Democrats
- folded before even trying to fight Obama and the Democrats
- granted victory to Obama and the Democrats
- cried uncle to Obama and the Democrats
- given the go-ahead to Obama and the Democrats
- accepted defeat without a fight with Obama and the Democrats
- yielded to Obama and the Democrats
- shown by McConnell's statement that they concur with Obama and the Democrats
- have given up before any effort to stop Obama and the Democrats
- are not just playing ball with, but are on the same team with Obama and the Democrats
- are permitting Obama's lawless actions and violation of the Constitution to go unchecked even though they swore to uphold and protect the Constitution (Doesn't that make them complicit in Obama's actions?)
If the American people don't rise up and stop them and support conservatives for elected office, America's future will be the 1000 years of darkness that Ronald Reagan warned us about.