Here's the Horse Sense: Mittens is neither a friend to voters nor is he good for America. He is on a mission assigned by the GOP establishment to stop any success of the voters to get an outsider candidate elected in 2016.
So, now we have the GOPe (GOP establishment) virtually assuring us a Democrat win in the presidential race. Their attacks on Donald Trump are escalating with millions of dollars being spent in Florida and other states to stop him from winning enough delegates to get the nomination openly show that they are not willing to support a candidate that the people choose but they do not like.
They don't care what the voters want. They only want to make sure that they retain their power and continue to control those in office, which is done through big donors who control them over the voices of the voters. (And don't think for a minute that ANY other candidate isn't controlled by donors. ALL of them have big donors who demand they be under their control in return for receiving funding for their campaigns. Even Ted Cruz has big money donors even though he pretends not to. That's why, even though they hate Ted Cruz more than other candidates, they fear Donald Trump because they cannot control him).
But, back to the point of this post.
Last week the GOPe trotted out good ol' Mittens Romney to give us all a lecture. They assumed we'd be obedient little robots and heed the advice in Mittens stern lecture. They actually believe that voters are stupid enough to be bullied into submission. This is America. We don't submit to tyranny willingly. Liberty is in our DNA.
But the GOPe thinks that a has-been loser like Romney will bring us into submission, and just to make sure they are spending millions to destroy the frontrunner candidate in an attempt to make his candidacy seem not so viable.
The GOPe seem to forget that when Mittens lost a slam-dunk election in 2012 that anyone's dog could have won, the electorate was not just disappointed, we were aggravated and angry. The way Romney refused to hold Obama accountable on the campaign trail or in the debates added fuel to the fire that had already made voters mad. That, along with all the broken promises from Senators and Representatives all the way up to today has caused the majority of voters to want to see the GOPe either overthrown or their system torn down.
But, we can't forget that people do have short memories. So, in an effort to help us remember just who Mittens Romney, this GOPe standard bearer they've brought out to "educate" us, really is, I've listed some examples to refresh everyone's memories:
- Responsible for Romneycare in Massachusetts, a healthcare plan that became the blueprint for Obamacare. It included tax-subsidized elective surgical abortions (including late-term abortions) and he signed it into law 3 years after claiming to have become pro-life. (for source click here)
- Increased funding for Gay education starting in kindergarten. (for source click here)
- Committed to Log Cabin Republicans (a Gay Republican group) that he would not stand against gay marriage in return for them endorsing him. (for source click here)
- Opposed ban on Gay scoutmasters. (for source click here)
- Instituted gay marriage while falsely claiming the court ordered him to do it. (for sources click here and here)
- Forced Catholic Charities (America's #1 adoption and foster care service) to place children with gay couples without any legal obligation to do so. (for source click here)
- Supported the passage of Employment Non-Discrimination Act to force churches and other religious organizations to hire gays and transvestites or face criminal penalties of fines and prosecution. (for source click here)
- Increased taxes and fees by almost a billion dollars and opposed Bush Tax Cuts, thereby severely damaging Massachusetts economy. (for source click here)
- Supported McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform legislation, McCain-Kennedy comprehesive immigration reform with amnesty, and because of his concern about global warming he supported parts of McCain-Lieberman cap and trade legislation. (for source click here)
Those are just some of the things we need to remember Romney for. They are not conservative, but definitely what the GOPe stands for.
So, next time you hear a message from Mitt Romney, or anyone in the GOPe for that matter, don't just ignore it. Fight back! Educate friends and take a stand against it. Their policies will continue to do destruction to America.
Remember, their goals are the same big government goals of the Democrats. They want control over every area of our lives. They only give lip service to freedom. They don't practice it.