- Mexico has warned America against electing Trump because they will see a wall go up that will close down access for their people to come to America illegally and no longer be a burden on their system. Trump will also eliminate the terrible trade deals between Mexico and the U.S. so that they no longer get the economic advantage over America. Mexico's leadership is so worried about this that they are already replacing their representatives to the U. S. to try to stop these things.
- Russia has warned America against electing Trump and suggested problems may arise because they are concerned about America's military becoming strong again under Trump, which would weaken their ability to continue their aggressive actions throughout the world.
- China has warned America against electing Trump suggesting both the same kinds of problems that Russia has threatened us about because they, too, are in the middle of a huge military buildup and know that only America could stop them. They have also threatened our economic relations because they are dependent on the trade deals with America to keep their economy growing. They know that Trump would stop their currency manipulation and end their upper hand against us economically.
- ISIS has threatened America against electing Trump. That should speak for itself.
- Even Japan, who has long been our friend and trading partner has expressed concern against a Trump election because they, like China, have taken advantage of the U. S. for decades with trade agreements that help them and harm the U. S.
That list of threats, warnings, complaints, or whatever you want to call them, should be enough by themselves to tell Americans who will make America stand strong and tall again on the world stage.
Of the 17 other Republicans who entered the primaries and all the Democrats, too, not one has caused that kind of reaction from any other country or terrorist group.
Because those countries (and the terrorists) know that they don't have to worry about the other candidates. They only have to worry about Donald Trump.
The media won't tell you those kinds of things, though, because they are determined to get an establishment candidate nominated.