Here's the Horse Sense: American citizens must be ever vigilant over their government. As we pay attention to one thing, the politicians take advantage to do other things and the result is damage to our nation. The election is critically important, but while we're focused on it, we must realize that sinister things are taking place that could destroy our nation forever.
Back during George H. W. Bush's presidency the United Nations introduced something called Agenda 21, which would severe environmental restrictions on America and other nations and force our nation to bow to the power of the UN as the world as we know it would change to submit to that agenda. President Bush signed it and his successors, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama continued supporting it, even working to move it's control over the United States forward. But if Agenda 21 wasn't bad enough, they've now moved to something far worse. It's called Agenda 2030 and it will wipe out American sovereignty and put us under global governance along with all other nations.
Americans often forget that our nation is unique among all nations of the world throughout all of world history. We have taken for granted our freedoms and rights and, as a result, many of those rights are methodically being lost as our politicians are selling them out to garner more power and wealth for themselves. Most American politicians these days are globalists.
But while large numbers of Americans are currently focused on the primary races for the 2016 election, the United Nations has released Agenda 2030 under the theme of being a new universal agenda for humanity.
The UN's original Agenda 21 has been transformed into Agenda 2030. It deals with virtually all areas of human activity and acts as a guideline for global government.
Referring to its goals under the same old terminology of "sustainable development" that have also been used for its predecessor, Agenda 21, it lists 17 main goals:
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Agenda 2030 lists these problems, but offers no solutions to them. By doing this it is easy to get people to agree that the problems must be dealt with. They will easily sign on to trying to resolve such problems but, like Barack Obama's campaign for the presidency, it is so vague that once people buy into it they are free to use their definitions and "solutions" to enslave us to their goals.
The media is saying nothing about Agenda 2030. And, while it's probably far too difficult a task for them to think deeply enough to scrutinize something like this and then report on it, most likely the media are not reporting on it to keep Americans from reacting until it's well under way. In other words, they are complicit in the goals of the leftist globalists.
Americans' lack of knowledge about this make it much easier for those in power to force their "solutions" upon us.
The possibilities of what the UN's goals could lead to are frightening. For example:
- "Ending poverty in all forms everywhere" could easily lead to a one world monetary and banking system that allows them to control all financial transactions.
- "Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong leaning opportunities for all" could result in compulsory education programs to control society.
- "Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls" would most likely result in forced abortions (they'd probably call it family planning).
- "Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable" could easily result in NSA-type surveillance on steroids. No privacy anywhere. Big brother really would be listening and watching your every more. And assigned places to live with no private property ownership.
- "Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns" could simply be food rationing and control.
- "Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts" we can be sure would result in cap and trade taxes like the globalists in both political parties have already pushed for support.
- "Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development" could be the basis for eliminating national boundaries or at least national sovereignty and put everyone under control of the UN as the governing authority.
The United States' first president, George Washington, in his farewell address at the end of his presidency, warned our nation not to get entangled in things that would lead America into dangerous international situations and commitments. While many have pointed towards the globalist's tendencies to drag us into wars, it can also be seen as a warning to respect and protect our national sovereignty.
Allowing politicians to put us under the authority of the UN, or anyone else, is a recipe for disaster.
We must not ignore what is happening with our government now just because there is an election at the end of the year. Those in power that will be leaving office after this election can still do damage from which we'd never be able to recover.